I’m registered as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with the Board of Behavioral Sciences of California. I specialize in helping individuals, teens, and couples find and re-discover their voice, strength and sense of purpose and self-worth. I help women regain their sense of empowerment through an attentive and supportive environment to explore those experiences that help us remind ourselves of what we’re about.
Are you feeling stuck, stagnant and find yourself over-worrying and over-thinking about your choices and options? If it's been challenging to find your voice and regain your sense of confidence and security to re-discover the path toward your goals, psychotherapy and counseling services may be of help.
I believe in compassion, humility and in seeking understanding of life's events and circumstances. Life brings forth challenges and learning how to respond and deal with those obstacles is an important part to our emotional health and well-being.
I offer a balanced mix of support and guidance to help you develop your voice and empower your sense of self while learning to navigate through worries and stressors to clear those emotional blocks that prevent you from moving forward.
For your free initial consult to learn more about my services, please don't hesitate to contact me by phone or e-mail.
Areas of Focus
- Chronic Worrying
- Overthinking & Over-processing
- Negative Self-Talk
- Improving, facilitating and promoting healthy communication
- Finding Strength & Courage in the face of adversity & challenges
- Dating & Social Skills
- Dating & Romantic Relationships
- Chronic Sadness
- Stress & Trauma
- Enhancing coping capacities through psychosocial education
- Easing tensions within interpersonal relationships
- Women's Issues & Women's Empowerment
- Academic Underachievement
- Peer & Social Relationship Difficulties
- Domestic Abuse
- Family Conflict
- Substance Use/Abuse
- Marital & Pre-Marital Counseling